"

martes, 17 de abril de 2007

Unit 0: Introduction

My name is Luis xxxx but everyone can call me Barsa (As the soccer team). I'm 21 years old, I'm studying computer engineering. I live in Maracaibo, in XXXXXXX . I love listening to music, playing soccer, surf the net, watch TV, eating pizza, chocolate, and playing my guitar and other instruments. I also like to chat on the internet.
I hate getting up early, violence, reggae ton, and deppresive vallenato. My dream is to graduate from engineering and travel to Spain and maybe Italy.And about English I think It's very important tool for me to comunicate with other people around the world.

(About two new friends)
1. - His name is Rafael Diaz, he likes listening to music, especially Ska, reading, and having a good time. He doesn't like reggae ton, vallenato, and copycats. His dream is to create a network company and be a good professional on his branch.

2.-Her name is Karina Cardozo; she likes dancing, surfing the net, and go to the movies. She doesn't like people fighting, and screaming.
About her dreams, she wants to graduate, and been a successful engineer, and travel.-

Luis XXXXXX

H812

The Mgs4 Demostration for gamers on ps3 only....