"

martes, 17 de abril de 2007

Unit 2: Advertising


My opinion of the video

My opinion on the video is good. I think that it is a little long but it transmits the idea of the love at first sight, seeing it honestly at the beginning was boring but I believe that it is worthwhile to see. What I didn't like of the video was the end which the one sacrifices his eyes so that she sees again another time and she see him and she doesn't tell him anything, and let him leave, I found that a low blow and I think that serious better end that she was brought near and hugged him and thanked him about what he did (clear in a sentimental way) and that they finished together.

Pepsi Football Comercial:
I enjoy watching the pepsi soccer commercial in Which appears Ronaldihno , Beckham , Roberto Carlos , and others , showing how people enjoy both playing and drinking soda.
The message involves health body conditions, Skills , friendship among other things ,the commercials video convinces people by thinking that everybody can do it (play) at the same time refreshing them selves.
I absolutely agree in forbidding tobacco and alcohol commercials on TV because they are related to criminal acts, murders, etc. In our country these commercials were eliminated under Herrera Campins presidency in the early 80’s.
An advertisement may convince me to buy something when I really need some product at the right time, place and moment. Whether the product is for consuming or for eating, for wearing or showing to others. Suppose I’m angry and see a cheese burger shown on the side of the street, you’ve got to stop at the next junky food place and yummy.-

The Mgs4 Demostration for gamers on ps3 only....